Monday, September 7, 2009

all i do is think of you.

i look outside through the glass door
hoping that on the other side there is more
i look outside to the wilderness
and all i can do is think about how i miss
your hugs that followed every visit
falling asleep on the phone just listenin'
your voice that held my name so safe in your mouth
holding hands day in and day out
your kiss that made me fall in love
now i sit alone and look above
the sky holds no answers you see
all i get is clouds that stare back at me
when i go to sleep i lay there with no clue
all i can do is think about you 
i try to tell you again and again
that we are going to be together in the end
you say were fifteen we dont know what we want
i say live in the moment never give up
i only cry at the thought of goodbye
because i know we could work this out if we tried
our love is pure and that i am sure
you plus me is the only cure
i sit around thinking of what to do
because all i do is think about you
you think you know what is best
when in reality you know as much as the rest
dont make this mistake 
dont make this story a heartbreak
just this once please trust me
i know that we would both be happy
every two normal people fight
because no one is always right 
i love you and you love me
why cant that just be the end of the story
follow me lets do this together
you plus me only makes things better
so dont wait or hesitate when you know what to do
all i can do is think about you

-nessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment