Sunday, November 15, 2009

in the distant line of the horizon.

in the distant line of the horizon lies the hope of the future
the creation of the new
the destruction of the here and now
in the distant line of the horizon is the day
where man will realize imitation is suicide
where to be great is to be misunderstood
in the distant line of the horizon there is
the true meaning of love
the existence of perpetual youth
in the distant line of the horizon lies limitations
denial, doubt, ignorance, and envy begin to cloud the horizon
help me escape from this world this life i call mine
save me from myself because i have failed to do so
help me to see beyond the distant line of the horizon
where the sun shines and the birds chirp
i am sinking into an abyss filled with lies
with hate, with sorrow, with tears
i pray that the power of the wind and the rain
may wash away my fears
otherwise i will be
trapped
limited
helpless
in the distant line of the horizon

-nessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment